- Put couscous in a large heatproof bowl, pour over chicken stock, and cover with cling film for 5 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Melt half the butter in a pan, then cook onion and garlic for 5-8 minutes until soft. Then set aside.
- Dry-fry pine nuts for a few minutes until golden.
- Combine onions, pine nuts, apricots and herbs with couscous.
- Add a good squeeze of lemon juice, season, and finally stir in egg.
- Leave to cool.
This stuffing would be ideally used to stuff one of our Herb Fed Free Range Chicken fillets and then bake at 180oC/fan 160oC/gas 4.
Serve with creamy potato gratin and a crisp green salad. Enjoy!